Recruiter at Risk resources
Views:549 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Management/Employee Relations - Human Capital - BFSI (6-12 yrs)
A prominent global investment management firm specializing in hedge funds, private equity, and quantitative strategies, with its headquarters in New York City, company has expanded its global presence with offices in major financial centers, including London, Hong Kong, Kansas City, Silicon Valley , Hyderabad , Bangalore ,Gurugram is currently seeking an accomplished candidate to join their innovative Talent Acquisition team based in Gurgaon or Hyderabad, India
They are seeking a resourceful candidate with expertise in Employee Relations (ER) for their Human Capital team in Hyderabad.
- Manage sensitive employee situations, review misconduct instances, conduct investigations, and make disciplinary recommendations considering violation extent, fairness, employment laws, and policies.
- Guide and help maintain discipline, handle ER issues at the business unit level, and resolve employee relations issues in line with policies and guidelines.
- Design ER strategies, understanding best practices and systems while upholding ethical standards and fostering a positive work environment.
- Collaborate with COE and HRBP teams to review business ethics matters.
- Identify gaps, propose and implement changes and innovative solutions for continuous improvement.
- Develop metrics and utilize analytics to track progress of ER cases and create comprehensive review reports for the Leadership team.
- Maintain accurate records of employee relations issues.
- Research and explain employment laws to managers and employees.
- Advise and train managers and supervisors in best employee relations practices and strategies.
- Develop additional training as needed.
- Degree in Human Resources, IR, or related fields.
- 6-12 years of HR/Talent Management experience with exposure to ER, IR, and compliance.
- Expertise in applicable labor laws (POSH, Maternity Benefit, Standing Orders, Industrial Disputes, SandE Act, etc.).
- Familiarity with new-age compliance modalities like anti-discrimination, workplace harassment, whistle-blowing protection, etc.
- Experience with modern case management tools is advantageous.
- Ability to work collaboratively, embrace ambiguity and new challenges.
- Proactive, motivated, self-reliant, flexible, and quick learner.
- Tactful, calm, and persuasive in controversial or confrontational situations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.