HR Operation Manager at Hector & Streak
Views:309 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Employee - COE - BFSI/Consulting Firm (9-14 yrs)
Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Employee - COE
Job Title : Manager /Sr. Manager
Reports To : Head - HR
Location : Head Office
- Develop, Deploy & Drive Talent positioning strategy by meeting all Manpower Requirements for all open positions within the Organization.
- Always maintain a Talent Pool for Critical Business Functions.
- To tap alternative sources of hiring
- Complete recruitment as per agreed deliverables for all Functions
- Work closely with the Zonal HR & Regional HR Team for deployment of manpower as per the manpower budget.
- Monitor & Control the Manpower Budget.
- Ensuring proper source Mix as per organization requirements
Campus Connect :
- Preparation of Campus Connect process presentation
- Deploy the Campus Connect Program to maintain a Talent Pool for all Critical Business Functions
- Deploy the Campus Connect Program and maintain a Talent Pool for all Critical Business Functions
- Identify and Recruit Manpower for all Mid-Managerial & Leadership Roles across the organization.
On - Boarding :
- Drive the On-boarding Program across the country to ensuring smooth on-boarding for all new hires, thereby, ensuring timeliness in administrative activities like issuance of ID cards, appointment letters, completion of employee file, pre-employment verification, etc.
- Background Verification Check of all the new joiners.
- Preparing &monitoring suitable metrics in adherence to the pre-set standards to assess the effectiveness of the recruitment & on-boarding function
TA process initiative branding :
- Branding the various initiatives taken by TA team in on-boarding process and release the mailers as per decided timelines
- Driving Digitalization and automation in TA Process .
- SOP Creation and updation of same on regular interval .
- Training to Regional HR Team on SOP and TA Process.
Special Projects :
- Handle improvement project in Talent Acquisition and on boarding.
Vendor Management :
- Vendor Empanelment and Management
- Initiating, renewing, and closing the agreements with various recruitment agencies or other vendors within defined timelines
- To resolve the Queries arising day to day by maintenance of vendor MIS and loop close the gaps with accounts and various stakeholders responsible for processing invoices
Key Challenges (List the key tasks performed to support the main objectives of the position) :
- Minimizing Wage Bill Impact by controlling Compensation Offered across Country for all hires, to minimize budgets
- Monitoring PAN India activities
- Coordination with HODs and Sr. Management for Senior Level Recruitments
- Timely Closures
- Compensation Fitment & Decisions- up to defined grade and Role - PAN India
- Offer generation
- Initiating all Appointment Letters - PAN India
- Recruitment/Selection Decisions - Upto defined grade
- Checking Invoices for Recruitment &Onboarding Costs Incurred
- Vendor Management & Empanelment
- Controlling Manpower Budget & Talent Pool
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.