Recruiter at Risk resources
Views:639 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Non Tech Hiring (8-14 yrs)
A Global investment and technology development firm with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, Bangalore, NCR (India), Kansas City, London and Silicon Valley. Looking for Manager /Sr Manager for HYD/BLR/NCR. Experience range 8-14years. Excellent career path with the best compensation in industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
In this role, you'll play a pivotal part in designing, executing, and refining the recruitment strategies for our finance groups across our business units (Financial Operations, and Corporate Finance).
You'll manage hiring requirements end to end (which includes, but is not limited to, requirement gathering, sourcing, screening, and interviews), build collaborative relationships, and partner closely with hiring managers to ensure flawless execution and deliver a stellar candidate experience.
You'll be responsible on building strategies and brainstorm to build efficient and creative solutions for business.
You'll also drive and enhance various recruitment programs for our global operations as well as streamline the existing processes. Additionally, you'll lead initiatives to utilize non-traditional forms of recruitment, branding, and marketing, while championing recruitment best practices within the team. Y
You'll keep abreast of external marketplace and industry trends in the Talent Acquisition space. You'll also obtain and maintain documentation and data to support operational efficiency and compliance requirements.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Candidate should have a graduate or postgraduate degree with eight to twelve years of recruitment experience
- The ideal candidate should have solid end-to-end knowledge of the recruitment process
- Candidate should have excellent stakeholder management skills
- The candidate should have a good grasp on sourcing from different platforms
- The ideal candidate should also have the ability to perform market intelligence and competitor analysis
- Candidate should have the capacity to adapt to a highly evolved and flexible work culture
- The candidate should have the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Candidate should also have a proven track record of proficient problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Prior experience in handling a team would be an added advantage