Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:3855 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Media (7-10 yrs)
Manager/ Sr. Manager - Talent Acquisition who can work closely with the Leadership Team and will be responsible for end to end TA vertical.
This is a high visibility role and requires a lot of aggression and passion for the job for hiring the best talent and would be responsible for driving the strategic and operational TA plan.
The ideal candidate MUST have 7 - 10 years of experience and has a wide array of recruiting from niche positions to leadership hiring.
Please Note: Candidate must have worked in Media and Entertainment industry or handled media hiring.
This position is only for Talent Acquisition and does not include Talent management, Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, L&D.
Please read the below JD before applying. Only TA experienced candidates will be called for the personal round
- Drive Talent Acquisition function with the overall goal to recruit and hire exceptional talent.
- Sourcing Mechanism: Build, identify all new age sourcing tools i.e. Social Media, Job boards, agencies
- Identify control and manage cost-effective methodologies for sourcing.
- Developing external talent pipelines for critical positions and supporting through a faster turnaround.
- Preparing recruitment and sourcing strategies based on business plans.
- Work with Business heads to understand immediate and future requirements
- Preparing appropriate Job description, role and responsibilities and sourcing strategies
- Preparing the Assessment/Test/Assignment as applicable.
- Plan on the direction of efforts, estimating time frames, quality and quantity of candidates required
- Participating in campus hiring events, employee referral schemes and fresher's/ Interns hiring.
- Handling/scheduling/conducting interview across all the levels and for End to End recruitment.
- Leading the review, monitoring SLAs and deliverables, publishing weekly and monthly status reports
- End to end candidate engagement.
- Documentation, Reference checks, BGV, MIS
- CTC negotiations, preparing salary annexure and explaining to candidates.
- Sending offer letters.
- Pre-joining formalities and communication to support functions.
c) Monitoring and Controlling:
- Conducting periodic status checks
- Analyse recruitment metrics and report to track and manage TAT, Source Mix and Recruitment costs.
Role / Responsibilities in Details
- Engage leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges ensuring delivery on the promised hiring numbers
- Develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
- Contribute to complete TA policy formulation including rehire, IJP, Referral scheme, Job Description Bank etc.
- Ensure continuous pipeline creation for various open positions, identify prospective candidates
- Using a variety of channels/sources and assess candidates to ensure role match, cultural fitment etc
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts hiring
- Additionally, build a talent pipeline for the future by proactively mapping/sourcing candidates
- Regular meetings with hiring managers, determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Conduct analysis and report key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders.
KPIs for the Role
- Ensuring closures at all levels within the stipulated timelines and budget
- Hiring process building, adherence, and timely reporting
- Agile and speed to close the requirements within limited time period.
- Performance of the candidates will be closely monitored and will have adverse impact on recruiter performance as the previous organization performance appraisal, career growth should be evaluated during hiring process.
Desired Experience / Background & Competencies
- 7 - 10 years of experience in which at least 6 years should be spent in a senior role in Talent Acquisition
- Experience in both Tech and Non-Tech
- Complete working knowledge of job boards, Social Media, recruitment consultancy, and other mediums
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary Offered : 21-25 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.