Founder & Managing Director at Talent Toppers
Views:3982 Applications:896 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - IT (8-15 yrs)
Summary of Responsibilities :
- Responsible for talent acquisition,
- Meet established metrics for sourcing, offers and hires
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner
- Should have the expertise in sourcing, interviewing/assessment and candidate closing
- Should be able to understand customer needs and hiring conditions, both external and internal
- Manage all aspects of candidate administration such as maintaining and updating applicant and offer activity, job description creation, ensuring current positions are accurately posted
- Provides advice and assistance to all levels of personnel on various recruiting/talent acquisition related matters
- Serve as consultant and partner staying current on business and market trends, assisting on both the strategic and tactical level
- Conduct analysis and report on recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders
- Utilize metrics to identify and implement process improvements
- Drive Employee Referral campaigns
- Vendor management
- Expected to execute successfully on project tasks assigned
- Regularly identifies, discusses and brings forward issues or ideas to the management
Skills required :
- Post Graduate with minimum 8 years of experience in IT/ Technology Staffing
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations. We are looking for a team player with a solid work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexibility and the ability to change direction quickly and be comfortable in a fast-paced and potentially ambiguous environment.
- A solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment - ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate.