HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:4156 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - IT (8-11 yrs)
Hiring for a global IT giant
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating staffing needs of organization.
Job Responsibilities :
- Drive Talent Acquisition in line with business strategy
- Supports in Strategic Workforce Planning initiatives
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing, develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. Develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Improve gender diversity
- Preparing and presenting weekly Dashboards on Hiring, Attrition & Employee Landscape MIS with stakeholders.
- Promote Employee Referral programs
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Quarterly audit of Hiring Vendors on defined metrics & parameters
- Work closely with Compensation & Benefits team on market bench-marking exercises for salary, benefits, policies, best practices etc.
- Manage the connect with the candidate till onboarding stage
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program, counselling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews, recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- 7 - 9 years of relevant experience.
- Should have hands on experience on MS Excel and Power point.
- Degree or equivalent MBA in HR from Tier 1 / 2 college (preferred)
- Proven experience as talent acquisition manager
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Excellent communicator
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.