Deputy Manager - Talent Specialist at Ixoraa Enterprise Pvt Ltd
Views:223 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Insurance (10-15 yrs)
This is regarding a meaty assignment with an Insurance giant.
Role : Manager/Senior Manager - TA
Location : Mumbai
Salary : Best in the industry
- The position would be responsible for full spectrum of hiring activities for all positions for the functions under Corporate.
- Work closely with Head of Talent Acquisition for hiring at leadership position. Proactively create external pool of talent for such leadership through talent mapping exercise and market intelligence.
- Creating and implementing talent acquisition strategies for mid-career and graduate hiring. Build middle level resource pool / database for critical roles. Build a strong talent pipelines to satisfy the current as well as future hiring needs
- Drive campus hiring. Manage our partnerships with alumni associations, colleges and job boards
- Proactively develop database of candidates - network of referred candidates and past applicants for future hires.
- Identifying and partnering with external providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met
- Ensure all corporate hiring requirements are fulfilled as per agreed SLA - meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction
- Effective hiring source mix management. Use of direct and cost effective channels of hiring.
- Overseeing the candidate experience - e.g. application process, communications, interviews, on boarding and induction for hires in Corporate
- Support and drive the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience
- Stakeholder management - partnering with leaders within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their business
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition operation for corporate. Support for audit activities at Pan India level as required.
- Support employer branding initiatives - Implementing offline as well as online employer branding initiatives.
- Manage souring for new age talent... AI, Analytics. Benchmarking for functions in other LI companies
Key Requirements :
- Min 10 years of experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Rich experience in managing senior level hiring.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with & influence stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Ability to motivate employees
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources law.