CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:8339 Applications:721 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Bank (3-8 yrs)
One of the Leading Private Bank is looking out for a Manager/Sr.Manager to be based at Mumbai.
- The ideal candidate should be a MBA-HR with 3-8 years experience in HR.
- The incumbent should be a Talent Acquisition specialist who has worked in a dynamic aggressive environment, managed large number of recruitment.
- The person should have the capability of managing the key business stake holders, work directly on the Talent Acquisition front and be able to support the TA requirements for the businesses to ensure business continuity.
- The individual should have worked on all possible Sourcing Mix for acquiring Talent, dealt with recruitment firms, done competition Mapping, be able to generate pipeline of candidates for few functions and manage TAT.
- The person would be responsible to manage end to end recruitment cycle, prepare and present the Talent Acquisition dash board for management reviews.
- The individual would be working closely with the VP - Talent Acquisition to manage areas of TA Analytics and be able to support, guide and push the areas of improvement in the TA process and any other gaps as needed. Experience of working on Marcros, able to assess the data, understand the pain areas is a plus.
- Experience of working in Large organisations with high recruitment volumes would be an advantage.