Vice President at Reflect Consulting
Views:4016 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Manager/Senior Manager - Supply Chain/Procurement - Agro Commodities (10-12 yrs)
Role : Manager / Senior Manager - Supply Chain
Location : Chennai Corporate Office
Key Responsibilities :
- The position will be responsible to manage strategic sourcing of Raw Materials in one or more categories and manage spends of around Rs. 200 Cr.
- The RM categories include plant based proteins like Soya, Wheat Flour, Corn Gluten, Rice etc., Marine based proteins like Fish Meal, Fish Oill etc.
Key Skills Required:
- Solid experience of 10-12 years minimum in merchandising/buying/trading in commodities like Soya, Wheat, Corn, Rice, Oilseeds, Animal Proteins like Fish Meal, Fish Oil etc from Feeds / Foods & Beverages / Trading / FMCG industry
- Working experience in commodity exchanges like NCDEX, MCX in terms of hedging, futures trading etc
- Strong understanding and experience of commodity mandis, commission agents, system of auction, taxes etc. in mandis in the Grains & Oilseeds space
- Strong industry knowledge and existing network of suppliers, traders/brokers that can be leveraged
- Strong negotiation/commercial/analytical/communication/presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to motivate and lead teams
- Working knowledge of the SAP environment, esp. in the Materials Management module
- Strong work ethics and ability/willingness to stretch beyond the routine.