Search Consultant at Mastermind Network
Views:4410 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Manager/Senior Manager - Supply Chain & Operations Consulting - Consumer Goods/Natural Resources Sector (7-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Supply Chain Management professional's help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Key responsibilities may include :
- The incumbent will work with the client and project teams to drive engagements in India. Driving company's strategic and operational initiatives, implementing innovative solutions, measuring results early and often, and ensuring performance meets the desired targets.
- Developing and delivering Supply Chain Strategy, driving Supply Chain Transformations and designing SC Operating Model across Industries ( particularly in Consumer Durable Goods, Oil & Gas, Metals Mining, Steel, Natural Resources ).
- Developing and maintaining contact with top decision makers at key clients, organizing and leading pursuit teams, participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process.
- Performing the role of counselor and coach, providing input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Engagement Management : Managing engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing account receivables, defining deliverable content, ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Domain Development : Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
Desired Profile :
- A minimum of 7-10 year ( Manager level) / 10-15 years (Senior Manager level ) of progressive business and consulting experience.
- Experience in a consulting firm MUST
- Extensive work experience in Consumer Goods / Resources industry.
- Should have worked in the areas of Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, Warehouse, Supply Chain Planning, Network Optimization, etc
- An excellent, established track record for selling and delivering consulting engagements.
- Experience working with - C- level executive clients
- An MBA from a Tier 1 B School MUST
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.