Business Head at Mastermind Network
Views:3798 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager/Senior Manager - Supply Chain Consulting - Consumer Goods Sector - Management Consulting Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB (10-16 yrs)
We have an urgent role with a Management Consulting firm.
Supply Chain Operations - Consumer Goods & Services
Level: Manager / Senior Manager
Key responsibilities of the role may include :
Business Development : Developing and maintaining contact with top decision makers at key clients, organizing and leading pursuit teams, participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process.
People Development : Performing the role of counselor and coach, providing input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
Engagement Management : Managing engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing account receivables, defining deliverable content, ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
Domain Development : Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support the development of marketing collateral, public speaking, and publication in industry periodicals.
- A minimum of 8-15 years of progressive business and consulting experience.
- Experience in a consulting firm, or extensive work experience in the Consumer Goods industry.
- Should have worked in the areas of Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, Warehouse, Supply Chain Planning, Network Optimization, etc
- An excellent established track record for selling and delivering consulting engagements.
- Experience working with - C- level executive clients
- An MBA from a Tier 1 B School
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.