Consultant at Iris HigherGround
Views:5177 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Manager/Senior Manager - Strategy Consulting - Software & Platforms Industry Vertical (7-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Lead teams to deliver projects for global clients and be responsible (with minimal supervision) for:
- Convincingly presenting solutions to customers - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment.
- Gathering business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews, workshops and thorough review of existing documentation
- Understanding customer needs and translating them to business requirements, business process flows and functional requirements
- Ability to understand the as-is process; understand issues with the processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions; design detail level to-be process
- Ability to analyze data and determine key trends and develop appropriate and relevant recommendations for the client.
Desired Candidate Profile:
The specific experience will include:
7-15 years of progressively increasing consulting experience at leading international consulting firm(s). The role requires significant experience within the Software and Platforms (S&P) Industry vertical. Specific requirements for the role are as follows:
The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of experience in positioning and selling consulting engagements to leading Software and Platform clients across the globe - this includes demand generation, development of SOWs, and sales support.
The ideal candidate would have at least 7 years of consulting experience having delivered and managed consulting teams ranging from 2 - 20 resources. Specific areas of focus could include:
- Market or Product Entry Strategy and Implementation
- Sales or Service Transformation
- Business Process Transformation/Transition
- PMO and Value Office Leadership
- Change Management and Adoption
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.