Manager/Senior Manager - Strategy & Business Development - Renewable Energy (2-8 yrs)
One of the India's leading Renewable Energy Consultants, working with large commercial and Industrial clients and helping them choose right Renewable Energy solution for them.
Job Profile Manager / Senior Manager- Strategy & Business Development, Renewable Energy
- Qualification MBA -from a reputed B school or comparable qualification with 3-8 years of experience either in B2B sales or Renewable Energy Consulting
Office Location: Noida
Who we're looking for
- We're looking for a unicorn - the best of the best.
- Someone who lives, breathes, eats, sleeps, and dreams of Renewable Energy and consultative selling process.
- Someone who has a fire in their belly for business development and can expand a region single-handedly
- Someone who will be at the front of the company and can drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients
- Someone who is charged up to contribute and take ownership
- Someone who can crush their targets - Deliver and exceed their own goals
Responsibilities Strategize in Business Models and Business Plans
- Work with higher management in formulating business strategies
- Research for new markets and know-how of the renewable industry
- Assist and strategize in new products & services
- Making business plans and financial models
Generating Enquiries and Sales Meetings
- Prepare for meetings/calls via structured research about the target client
- Having effective sales meetings/calls in order to:
- Understand the renewable energy requirement of the client
- Position the company as their preferred Renewable Energy advisor and best choice for the client
Sales Proposals/Transaction Management
- Create presentations based on the client's requirements
- Coordinate with the Business Partners to generate proposals
Deal Closure/Sales Conversion
- Negotiate win-win deals
- Maintain profitability index as per management guidelines
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Accountable for achieving its own as well as its team sales target
- Should have good business analytical skills
- Proficient in financial model skills
- Should have excellent skills in office tools like Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Should have excellent Communication Skills and be a team player
- Should be a go-getter, focused, ambitious, sales expert and driven to succeed, result orientated, hungry for growth
Perks & Benefits
- An absolute action-packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets us thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride, and teamwork as our core values.
- Other than fixed compensation, we offer attractive (equivalent to 80% of the salary) quarterly performance incentives, team outings, and an international trip for the star performers