Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:581 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager/Senior Manager - Strategy & Business Design - Financial services (12-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Strategy & Business Design Financial Services - Malaysia or Indonesia
Our client is world's top 5 ( Big 5 ) consultancy company. They works with the world's leading and most ambitious corporations, governments and social sector organizations to drive growth on the issues that are most important to them. To that end, the firm has developed client advisory content and services in the areas we think are critical to growth: corporate and business unit strategy, marketing and sales, organization and leadership, innovation, national economic development, and social impact.
Who are Eligible ( both are must)
1) Candidates who has worked in SE Asian Market or Apac region
2) Candidates who has handled banking or insurance Clients
Interested candidates must contact S Krishnan at 0091 8309618146,
Salary : USD : 150000 to 200000/-
VISA : client will arrange the family VISA
Client is seeking a highly skilled individual to join the Strategy team as a Senior Manager focused on the Financial Services industry. You will be leading and working in a team to solve complex client issues that span across geographies mainly in SE Asia.
Our strategy team works on some of the most important and crucial issues faced by our clients and supports the decision makers at Executive Level in answering complex strategic questions. You will work with Executives from many leading financial services firms on a broad range of complex strategy engagements. Equally important, you will not only advise these clients, but also help them with driving change throughout the organization.
- The Senior Manager will typically have day-to-day responsibility for supporting business development and delivering engagements or major modules of large projects to drive strategic transformations.
- This will entail developing corporate, business unit and digital strategy, guiding organisations to transform its capabilities across areas such as customer insight, sales, marketing, product development, customer service and organizational structure.
- A Senior Manager frequently leads and/or support business pursuits and manages a team of consultants and senior consultants.
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement and build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
Experience and Education:
- Degree in top tier academic institution
- 12-15 years of relevant strategy consulting experience within Financial Services with exposure of engaging in strategic issues for senior level clients including C-Suite executives
- Having demonstrated business development and consulting sales in previous roles is mandatory
- Experience and skills to drive insights, develop initiatives and engage stakeholders across different functions to set strategic directions and rationale that lead to operational change and execution
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry and latest shifts in the market across a breadth of topics such as consumer and SME banking, Corporate and transaction banking, consumer payments, asset/wealth management and Insurance domain
- Experience with digital strategy engagements within financial services such as innovation strategy, value proposition design, ecosystem approaches, etc will be considered valuable
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Leadership qualities, project management skills, and the ability to mentor;
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently;
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.