Views:4322 Applications:954 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Manager/Senior Manager - Strategy & Business Design - Big4 (8-13 yrs)
Manager/ Senior Manager - Strategy& Business Design
(Japan Collaboration) - Philippines
- We offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Company offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do :
- Recognizing the strong momentum of investment by Japanese companies in ASEAN, our Consulting groups in Southeast Asia and Japan launched a collaboration in 2012 to provide a wide range of business consulting services for over 100 Japanese clients across the region, including some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world.
- In response to the expansion of Japanese businesses in Southeast Asia, there have been numerous collaboration initiatives between Southeast Asia and Japan since 2012. Now there are over 100 consultants of diverse nationalities across the ASEAN region focusing on Japanese clients.
- Strategy consulting at Monitor is a fast growing practice and we serve many of the industry leaders, both in SEA and globally.
- Our strategy team works on some of the most important and crucial issues faced by our clients and supports the decision makers at Executive Level in answering complex strategic questions. You will work with Executives from many of the leading firms on a broad range of complex strategy engagements. Equally important, you will not only advise these clients, but also help them with driving change throughout the organization.
- Managers typically have day-to-day responsibility for delivering engagements or major modules of large projects. This includes leading the approach, liaising with clients and other parties and directing the thinking of individuals within the team. An important part of the role will include involvement in business development and marketing activities to initiate and maintain contact with target companies.
Your role as a leader :
- We believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of the company, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction by establishing a positive relationship with a senior stakeholders.
- Influence teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
If you are someone with :
- Minimum 8 years of experience and demonstrated track record in strategy consulting cross Industry i.e Financial services/Healthcare/Automotive/ Consumer Business/Products/Retail services etc with experience of engaging in strategic issues for senior level clients including C Suite executives;
- Experience and skills to drive insights, develop initiatives and engage stakeholders across different functions to set strategic directions and rationale that lead to operational change and execution
- Leadership qualities, project management skills, the ability to mentor & willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently;
- Emotionally intelligent: high ability to build strong relationships that inspire openness and trust; to collaborate in teamwork settings with colleagues and clients; and to balance inquiry and advocacy in all personal interactions;
- Comfortable with working on difficult issues where there can be no definitive - right answer; patient in the face of uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity;
- Capable of working on multiple, overlapping tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in Japanese language is MUST due to regional project requirements
- Willing to work in fast-paced and, at times, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment.
- Must have full travel mobility and/or the right to live and work in Philippines.