Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:853 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager/Senior Manager - Statutory Audit - Audit & Tax Firm (5-15 yrs)
Our client is an established, reputed, leading, Indian Audit & Tax firm headquartered in Mumbai and having offices nationally. They are known for their high levels of professional capabilities and ethics. They have a number of leading Indian & MNC organistaions and groups as their clients.
They seek to hire Managers / Senior Managers-Statutory Audits based in Mumbai & Delhi. They offer an extremely challenging environment, excellent projects/assignments with prestigious clients, very good work-life balance, considerable independence and growth potential.
Our clients offer excellent salary/perks/variables as per industry norms & commensurate with experience.
Interviews are scheduled shortly and the position is expected to be closed by end-September.
Job Profile :
- Will assist the partner/ supervisor in implementing and executing projects in assurance, tax and advisory services as per the professional and firm's quality standards.
- Will monitor the assignment for improving efficiency of the assignment, manage audit in relation to time and resource budget
1. To pre-plan audits in accordance with the scope and complexity of the area which is under review, completing the task in timely, accurate and well-documented manner
2. Verify the compliance of Indian GAAP, IND AS and other statutes for accounting as well as disclosure requirements including advising client to adopt best practices for Financial Reporting
3. Manage own time effectively and ensure the project is completed to timescale and budget. Provide high quality work promptly, contributing to the successful completion of client work Adhere to defined procedures.
4. Communicate results of engagements to Partner and establishes an appropriate follow-up mechanism to ensure issues are addressed or properly reported to the Audit Committee.
Candidate Profile :
- CA (preferably, not necessarily, with added qualifications like ICWA, CS, MBA) and 5-10 years work experience in executing and leading Statutory audit assignments in large accounting firms, across different business sectors.
- Candidates working in corporate sector but wishing to move to accounting firms can also be considered
Must have strong capabilities in :
a) Gathering and compiling information and data
b) Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
c) Developing and maintaining strong relationships across all levels of the organization
d) Ability to deal well with ambiguity and constant change as well as working independently
e) IGAP, INDAS and Companies Act
f) Thinking conceptually, visualizing different scenarios, analysis and logical reasoning.