Recruitment Executive at AKMV Consultancy
Views:241 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager/Senior Manager - Solutions & Bid Management (7-12 yrs)
Managing bid resources, communication, implementation of all necessary bid procedures, governance, and processes for planning, producing, and delivering compliant & winning proposals within a complex business environment.
- Working in close collaboration with the Commercial Sales team, Operations, internal SMEs and other support teams to prepare effective and custom-made quality proposals, executive summaries, bid solutions and presentations and completing them within the stipulated timelines.
- Compilation of content from internal stakeholders into the final response, taking responsibility for overall quality and accuracy.
- Creating story line and theme for various bids along with creation of segment-wise value proposition for winning the bids. Co-create proposal content and deliver client presentations to help close deals.
- Bid production, publishing and communication of process documentation, sales documents, RFI's and RFP's/bids, and distribute project plan for bids.
- Understanding customer requirements (needs and wants, meaning behind words), devise a successful strategy for winning the bid, including pinpointing the unique selling points (key differentiators)
- Uploading and production of RFP responses as required by customer process. 'Final Finishing' of sales presentations and proposals with respect to editing, image and branding, spelling and overall presentation and ensure compliance with ISS and Customer processes.
- Support analysis client requirements and drivers, competitor strengths and weakness. Experience in compliance, project management, market analysis.
- Collaborate and request for necessary client information through internal Global Bid platform.
- Managing and updating the Content Library with new and reusable content.
Qualifications, Experience & Traits:
- 7 to 12 years relevant work experience in a similar role/industry
- Experience with writing technical solutions, pitches, proposals for global customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- High attention to detail with excellent editing and proofing ability and persistent way of working
- Strong experience in Microsoft office and Adobe Acrobat
- Team player and ability to multitask in demanding work environment
- Experience in marketing, project management or market and competitive analysis will be an added advantage
- Willingness to learn and working under tight timelines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.