Consultant at Huquo Consulting
Views:562 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager/Senior Manager - Solution Architect - Operations Management & Analytics Firm (5-12 yrs)
Role: Solution Architect Designation: Manager/ Senior Manager (C1/C2)
EXL Decision Analytics
EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business EXLerator Framework- , which integrates analytics, automation, benchmarking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance.
EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 24,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
EXL Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, EXL Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our clients' decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes. Our global footprint of nearly 2,000 data scientists and analysts assist client organizations with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, and cost and resource optimization within the organization. EXL Analytics serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
Please visit www.exlservice.com for more information about EXL Analytics.
Role : Solution Architect
Location : Gurgaon
Designation: Manager/ Senior Manager (C1/C2)
Work Timings:11am-8pm/ 12pm- 9pm
- Solution Architect / Presales: Retail
- At least 5 years of experience in Pre-Sales and managing end-to-end solutions and delivery for retailers / ecommerce companies
- Proven track record of presales for large-scale multisite, multi-brand, e-commerce / retail organizations
- Good understanding of B2B and B2C e-commerce will be advantageous.
- Experience of digital solutions for consumer experience such as Content, Marketing, UX, Social Media, SEO, Mobile Apps, etc.
- Experience in working in one or more of the following functions will be an added advantage: management consulting, technology consulting, process digitization, digital sales enablement, business transformation, sales and distribution transformation, and customer experience.
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a solution offering with approach, plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging EXL operations, analytics and transformation offerings
- Work with wider teams to create solution that has the right collection of offerings like location, people, AI, analytics, Digital components, point solutions to address client objectives
- Participate in scope discussions, solution approach and due-diligence workshops with internal and client stakeholders
- Interface with the delivery organization/s to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Interpret market trends and economic drivers as they emerge and work with Sales and Business Unit leadership to develop plans, programs, and initiatives that meet these changing market needs
- Observe market trends and competition to be able to present and articulate competitive advantage
- Stay current on latest technologies and solutions in the BPO, eCommerce and Digital CX/Transformation industry, as well as within our client industries.
- Good knowledge of creative presentations using PowerPoint, requirement gathering, process mapping, and process consulting with the client s due diligence.
Preferred companies: Accenture, Cognizant, TCS, Wipro, Teleperformance, Concentrix,Webhelp, Sutherland, WNS,Capita, Sitel
What we offer :
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.