Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:2599 Applications:737 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Manager/Senior Manager - Social Media Growth - Education (3-9 yrs)
Manager/Sr Manager - YouTube Growth - Education
Our Clients are reputed leaders and well-known names in e-Learning/EdTech space across India in higher education providing cutting edge online programs like AI ML, BA-BI, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing, Data Science, etc.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven professional to join our team a
YouTube expert in Higher Educatio/EdTech/eLearning space
Role Responsibilities :
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day operations of clients Youtube channel with 150K+ subscribers and 50+ Million views.
- Devise and implement content strategy, video optimization, subscriber growth and viewership growth for existing and newly created Youtube channels.
- Research on what content is performing well on Youtube as well as other platforms, in order to strategise on the content requirement.
- Collaborate with the internal content team to ensure a continuous pipeline of content as per programming.
- Develop data-driven recommendations, organise and analyse data to form actionable plans and create KPIs to measure progress
- Audit existing channel to uncover short and long term recommendations to improve audience engagement and growth metrics.
- Lead creation of recurring reports on the impact of rollout and optimisation efforts against established benchmarks.
- Oversee all written editorial across all videos, channel home-page, community and any off-site blogging/promotion to ensure consistently excellent standards.
- Work on optimisation of channel and video content viz. Titles, tags, descriptions, playlist, thumbnails, homepage, etc.
- Develop creative and effective engagement strategies with the subscriber base for continuous engagement on videos as well as community engagement.
- Use SEO/SMM tools and learning to grow the channel organically.
Role Requirements :
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing and Youtube growth
- Proven track record of managing channel with 100k subscribers and demonstrated ability to grow the channel
- Experience using SEO/SMM Tools like Youtube Analytics, Google Analytics, VidIQ, Tubebuddy, etc.
- Extensive experience working within the YouTube CMS and with YouTube/Google analytics.
- In-depth understanding of audience retention metrics (e.g. Average view duration vs. % completion, watch time).
- Experience leveraging/ implementing In-video programming mechanisms (e.g. link cards and end screens).
- Ability to keep up with ever-changing YouTube eco-system and new features
- Successful track record of conceptualizing and developing benchmarks, KPIs and ability to report insights and KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Cross-platform Video SEO knowledge and experience.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills, attention to detail and deadlines.
- Team Management experience.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and determination to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of E-learning/Ed-Tech industry preferred.
- Good communication and writing skills in English.