Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:2587 Applications:737 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Manager/Senior Manager - Social Media Growth - Education (3-9 yrs)
Manager/Sr Manager - YouTube Growth - Education
Our Clients are reputed leaders and well-known names in e-Learning/EdTech space across India in higher education providing cutting edge online programs like AI ML, BA-BI, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing, Data Science, etc.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven professional to join our team a
YouTube expert in Higher Educatio/EdTech/eLearning space
Role Responsibilities :
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day operations of clients Youtube channel with 150K+ subscribers and 50+ Million views.
- Devise and implement content strategy, video optimization, subscriber growth and viewership growth for existing and newly created Youtube channels.
- Research on what content is performing well on Youtube as well as other platforms, in order to strategise on the content requirement.
- Collaborate with the internal content team to ensure a continuous pipeline of content as per programming.
- Develop data-driven recommendations, organise and analyse data to form actionable plans and create KPIs to measure progress
- Audit existing channel to uncover short and long term recommendations to improve audience engagement and growth metrics.
- Lead creation of recurring reports on the impact of rollout and optimisation efforts against established benchmarks.
- Oversee all written editorial across all videos, channel home-page, community and any off-site blogging/promotion to ensure consistently excellent standards.
- Work on optimisation of channel and video content viz. Titles, tags, descriptions, playlist, thumbnails, homepage, etc.
- Develop creative and effective engagement strategies with the subscriber base for continuous engagement on videos as well as community engagement.
- Use SEO/SMM tools and learning to grow the channel organically.
Role Requirements :
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing and Youtube growth
- Proven track record of managing channel with 100k subscribers and demonstrated ability to grow the channel
- Experience using SEO/SMM Tools like Youtube Analytics, Google Analytics, VidIQ, Tubebuddy, etc.
- Extensive experience working within the YouTube CMS and with YouTube/Google analytics.
- In-depth understanding of audience retention metrics (e.g. Average view duration vs. % completion, watch time).
- Experience leveraging/ implementing In-video programming mechanisms (e.g. link cards and end screens).
- Ability to keep up with ever-changing YouTube eco-system and new features
- Successful track record of conceptualizing and developing benchmarks, KPIs and ability to report insights and KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Cross-platform Video SEO knowledge and experience.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills, attention to detail and deadlines.
- Team Management experience.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and determination to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of E-learning/Ed-Tech industry preferred.
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.