Assistant Manager HR at Forest Essentials
Views:351 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/Senior Manager - SIS Operations - Retail (8-12 yrs)
- To strategize and ensure that all SIS counter targets are met, revenues substantially increased on a consistent basis.
- Responsible for marketing & planning promotional activities for the counters.
- Responsible for team management, hiring and rostering of the team.
- Indenting & monthly forecasting for all Sephora / Nykaa / Shopperstop location.
- Responsible for controlling RTV (zero RTV).
- Liaising effectively and closely with the SIS teams.
- Visiting the counters regularly.
- Ensuring the planogram & visual merchandising is as per the brand standards.
- Maintaining MIS report for all the SIS counters.
- Responsible for inventory management and stock replenishment for all SIS counters across PAN India.
- Minimum 8-12 years of experience of handling third party business
- Al least 02 years of experience at a leadership role
- BBA / MBA with specialization in retail management