Director at Applied Work Dynamics
Views:84 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Security Solutions - IT (5-12 yrs)
Our client is looking for professionals with superior Security solution sales and business development skills who can rapidly grow the Managed Security business and portfolio in India (West) region.
Going beyond - Security technology- to - Security execution- this role will focus on building longer term relationships with end-customers around Managed Security Services (MSS) themes and not feature/functionality selling. This to be achieved through the success of programs sold around the portfolio that help sustain the ongoing security needs of an enterprise.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Sales Quota & target -bearing role by working with Sales and Market oriented teams to position and promote managed security services to end-customers and prospects. This will cover the basket of offerings of MSS as defined above.
- Consultative selling approach by understanding and analyzing the customer security posture and identifying solutions that would help fill critical gaps.
- Work closely with technical solutions architects, commercial management, product management, and other support organizations to ensure close link between customer requirements and our ability to deliver appropriate solutions
- Support the productive relationships with vendors, partners, channels and related companies linked to MSS - expanding our addressable market
- Work with MSS Product team - to co-develop and execute go-to-market or penetration strategies to drive MSS business growth
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Demonstrated ability and successful track record in selling specific offerings in Information Security, MSS and Cyber security
- Strong understanding of the entire Information Security domain and environment of our enterprise
- Having worked in a Security Sales role in the West market
- Existing relationships with CISO/Security decision makers
- Existing relationships with key Security OEM- s
- Techno-Commercial understanding of the Security domain
- Seed MSS opportunities and sustain the pipeline - to identify opportunities, develop the solution and close deals
- Stakeholder relationship mgmt.
- Develop customer relationships espl at the CISO level to be in the consideration for any MSS requirement
- Ability to define the MSS solution contours and drive the technical pre-sales team to cater to the specific proposal
- Bring in other strategies and best practices for MSS business and customer acquisition
- Minimum 5 years in a focused role in enterprise/managed security domain.
- Prior experience of having worked with MSSP or IT System Integrators (security practice) or Consulting player (security practice) - Preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BSc, Bachelors in Computer Science and/or Engineering; Degree in commercial discipline, telecommunications, IT or related field is an advantage. Relevant Experience in the range of 6 to 12 years is a must for the role.
- Any Security certification like CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSK - Preferred