Executive - Corporate Function at Huquo
Views:2661 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/Senior Manager - SAS Modelling - SQL - Banking (2-12 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager- Sas Modelling(Sas/Sql/Banking/Modelling)
Job Responsibilities :
- Build statistical models involving multiple techniques like Logistic Regression, GLM etc.
- Extract data from multiple platforms and conduct analysis using statistical and mathematical methodologies and tools
- Ensure all deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality.
- Strong problem solving skills - the ability to ask the right questions, formulate a comprehensive set of hypothesis, identify significant factors, and adopt the appropriate solution framework need based product solutions
- Create detailed documentation outlining design and technical specifications of each solution
- Play a business development role and generate additional projects from other clients within the organization
Work Experience :
- 2+ years of work experience developing risk models (IFRS9) in Retail Banking.
- Sector knowledge and experience of working in the area of Credit Risk; ideally experience of working with Credit Risk data warehouses and Credit Risk models in particular including Operational, Capital and Impairment models
Domain Experience :
- Expert knowledge of modern risk management techniques within Retail Banking, and in the use of risk models within such an environment.
- Experienced in the extraction and manipulation of data to support risk model development, including defining observation periods, outcome periods, choosing a suitable "bad" definition.
A post graduate degree in a numerate subject (e.g. mathematics, statistics, operational research, economics or MBA) from a reputed institute with knowledge of advanced statistical and analytical techniques.
Tools & Certifications :
- Experienced and competent in the use of statistical packages e.g. SAS (including dealing with large datasets) and model development environments.
Other Desired Qualifies :
- Good communication (both written and verbal) skills,
- Identifies key project stakeholders and develops an appropriate stakeholder communication plan.
- Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence direction of projects to meet the project milestones.