Manager/Senior Manager - Salesforce Cloud/Services - Big4 - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (8-11 yrs)
Job responsibilities include activities driven towards delivering results - conduct analyses and develop insights, lead and drive workshops, capture as-is processes, prepare work plans, design to-be processes, support project lead, work directly with client teams and facilitate meetings to enable decision making, organize and write recommendations on client issues, thought leadership and firm building activities.
Experience in the areas of Sales (specifically coming with Salesforce Experience)
- Sales force Strategy & Effectiveness (Salesforce Experience - Sales Cloud or Service Cloud)
- Different Sales force effectiveness strategies and frameworks
- Integration of Marketing, Sales & Service
- CRM effectiveness & Salesforce effectiveness
- Sales methodologies and processes Assessment
- Sales Automation (Salesforce Experience - Sales Cloud or Service Cloud)
- Understand the needs & prioritize the functionality
- Evaluate major considerations using decision matrix
- Vendor selection criteria
- Implementation and KPIs for tracking the success
- Demonstrates proven industry and management consulting competent-level to proficient-level skills in Customer centric solutions while working collaboratively with business stakeholders and project teams to deliver measurable results for all business tracks through the entire customer life cycle
- Experience process in re-engineering, developing & analysing heat-maps, customer journey maps and building quantitative methods/ frameworks for business case justification would be a huge plus. Experience in operating with standard business process frameworks and ability to build/ establish pragmatic customer strategies and roadmaps with quantified KPIs is preferred
- Demonstrates extensive industry knowledge and business models of software, internet, computer, networking and other high tech segments. Prior experience working in a consulting firm targeting Customer Centric solutions with the ability to grasp, gather/author functional requirements, translating them to technical requirements and identifying areas of potential improvement would be an added advantage
- Ability to analyze a variety of solutions for a given context is essential. Experience in working with COTS (Customized off-the-shelf) solutions would act as added advantage
- Involvement in large scale business transformation engagements through experience defining business and GTM strategy, developing process flow diagrams, developing requirements, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions
The following skills are most essential:
- Ability to demonstrate extensive management consulting abilities as a leader within a project team that includes the following:
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management; and reviewing the work of team members.
- Researching and analysing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters, including leveraging the ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously for self and others.
- Demonstrating self-motivation and responsibility for personal growth and development while mentoring junior members of the team with strong attention to detail
- Leveraging analytical skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simple and actionable tasks
- Leveraging customer centric solutions knowledge and skills, especially as it relates to project management, project facilitation, and the development of client deliverables
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Networking and relationship building with external and internal clients, industry leaders, and prospects at executive, director, and staff level
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.