Recruiter at Nextleap Advisory
Views:5527 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager/Senior Manager - Sales/Strategy Consulting (8-12 yrs)
Your key responsibilities :
Client service delivery/execution
- Manage multiple projects, engagement economics and receivables, project resources and team utilization
- Lead the delivery / execution of high quality deliverables and manage service quality, brand and client expectations
- Contribute to brand development by writing articles, developing thought leadership and point-of-views
- Contribute to knowledge development and management
- Manage clients & accounts and built professional relationships
- Meet business development targets by identifying new opportunities with existing and new clients
- Demonstrate significant industry / solution expertise
- Be a strong team player
- Build a strong team and be a strong role model, mentor and coach
- Assist in resolving people issues
- Support people development through guidance and feedback
- Take the lead in recruiting activities
- Ensure compliance to the firm's standards, processes and policies
- Contribute to the firm's initiatives in enhancing market leadership & growth, quality, people agenda and operational excellence
- Plan to build a high power team in Manufacturing and Consumer.
- All these roles are client facing, focus to build local & global teams, build Thought Leadership.
- Establish leadership.
Ideally you'll also have
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible to adopt to a demanding lifestyle
- Maturity and ability to handle pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.