Executive Recruiter at VNR Advisory
Views:134 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager/Senior Manager - Sales Operations - Investment Bank (7-10 yrs)
Scope of the Role
Our client a Global Investment Bank is seeking a full-time Sales Operations Manager who will be instrumental in driving sales growth and managing overall sales operations.
- Monitor the sales team's pipelines to ensure the quality of consistent new business and empower the sales team to get the most out of their pipelines by regularly reconnecting with leads.
- Ensure the sales teams are hitting their monthly BD email campaign targets and track key metrics to access the success of campaigns.
- Be responsible for monitoring BD lists to ensure leads are being allocated to the correct sales team member.
- Own how the sales processes are manifested in our new CRM and optimize our existing ones.
- Work with sales team, marketing, and research to implement creative strategies to increase their pipeline.
- Monitor the VP+ pipelines to ensure the quality of new business and make sure the VP+ are regularly reconnecting with their leads (minimum every 6 months).
- Ensure the VP+ are correctly marking their leads using Firm's priority key.
- Ensure the VP+ on the weekly BD calls are talking about key hot leads and above only.
- Work closely with the new CRM manager and be responsible for owning how the sales processes are manifested in our new CRM and ways we can optimize our existing ones in excel (if needed).
- Maintain Management's consolidated Pipeline Tracker in excel
- Ensure that each VP+ are hitting their monthly BD email campaign targets
- Track key metrics to access the success of campaigns e.g., number of companies mailed, responses, calls, pitches, mandates.
- Track BD team member contributions for each campaign.
- Work closely with marketing to ensure the VP+ are sending campaigns for conferences.
- Maintain the Deal Closures Campaign Tracking and ensure the team are running these deal campaigns.
- Organise and schedule the quarterly BD/Conference meetings for each VP+ and ensure they well prepared for this meeting.
- Attend weekly calls with each VP+ to get updates on pipeline, campaigns, and conferences.
- Onboard new VP+ members - create new pipeline trackers, conference trackers and campaign trackers for new VP+ and explain how these should be run.
- 7 to 10 years of proven experience in sales operations, reporting and pipeline management. Experience from Investment banking / NBFCs / Financial Services is mandatory
- Experience in managing & improving sales team performance.
- Strong expertise in CRM systems and pipeline.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion.
- Outstanding communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Willing to work 100% remote (can be based anywhere in India).
- Willing to work UK hours.
- Should have demonstrated career stability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.