Manager at Serviam Manpower Private Limited
Views:406 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager/Senior Manager - Sales - IT (10-15 yrs)
We have the above opening for a leading client in India. The client provides solutions across three verticals:
- BFSI Solutions
- Workforce Solutions
- Business Solutions
Purpose of the Role: - Create a partnership ecosystem to expand the reach for Products and Services offered by CLIENT.
Qualification: - BE/Graduate from reputed Institute or MBA or BE+MBA
- 5-7 yrs of relevant work experience in Channel, Alliances, Partner Sales role.
- Experience in B2B IT domain and Product based company.
- Understands software technologies, including SaaS and Cloud
- Experience with CRM, Excel, and other business tools
- Consistent track record of leading complex sales situations through negotiation and conflict resolution
- Understanding of channel operating models and conflict resolution.
- Identify and source relevant alliances for the SaaS platform and services that could bring strategic and monetary value to the Company
- Scope of Partnership could include product Integration, Co-Sell, Resell opportunities.
- Handle end to end partnership execution including prospecting, meetings, pitching, negotiating commercials, closure, and agreement
- Build positive working relationship at all the levels within the partner organization and ensure long-term relationships with current and prospective partners
- Assisting in drafting MOUs, contracts, partnership plans with respective partners
- Plan approaches, pitches and own all business metrics and growth for the Partnerships line of business
- Work with internal teams of the organization to ensure that alliance and Partnerships are integrated and communicated effectively
- Developing Partner Business plan outlining GTM strategy and joint Marketing activities to grow indirect revenue for the organization
- Manage and jointly close a pipeline of customer opportunities developed with our partners
- Proactive and Hustler, capable of working independently without too much supervision
- Good domain understanding for the key industries with sound knowledge of latest business and technological trends
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with decision makers.
- Impact & Influence
- Need for Achievement (nAch)
- Building Relationships & Networking
- Willing to work in a high-pressure & changing setup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good MS Power-Point and MS-Excel skills