Practice Head at WAFES Group -Executive Search
Views:114 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager/Senior Manager - Sales Development - SaaS Domain - Digital Marketing Firm (4-7 yrs)
Sales Development Manager /Sr.Manager (SAAS) -Digital Marketing Client
Our Client is a well established Digital Marketing Firm growing its footprint across the Indian Market and catering to variety of clients within the Fintech and eCommerce industry
Their Sales team is looking for an Sales Development/Business Development to close deals as part of our India Sales team in their Mumbai office to help expand our Asia footprint with small to midsize advertisers. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of selling enterprise SaaS analytics/platforms to advertisers (ideally mobile), and will be very familiar with complex/strategic sales processes. You must be comfortable in a fast-paced hyper-growth company, thrive in developing new markets, .
What you'll do :
- Plan, prospect, and own sales execution
- Identify and close new sales opportunities within your designated territory
- Evangelize DH through prospecting, working with tech partners, attending conferences and events, and speaking opportunities
- Navigate complex deal cycles with multiple stakeholders and negotiate contracts from start to finish
- Conduct product demos to prospects in face-to-face or virtual meetings
- Manage & forecast your pipeline accurately .
- Demonstrate command of the sales process from qualification to close
What you have :
- Highly consultative with technical knowledge
- 4+ years of SaaS selling experience
- 2+ years of experience from the Adtech/Digital/Mobile attribution industry
- Extensive understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem.
- Expert networking skills to find key points of contact and gain insight into a company's objectives.
- Digital marketing and analytics experience a big plus
- Strong business acumen and professionalism
- Strong story-telling and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly articulate value propositions
- Successful track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.