Consultant at Datamatics Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:477 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager/Senior Manager - Sales & Business Development - IT Solutions/Services (6-10 yrs)
We have an opportunity for Manager Sales and Business Development with one of our IT client.
Position : Manager Sales and Business Development
Location : Ahmedabad/Bangalore/Pune
This is an Individual Contributor role
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, high energy, driven, passionate sales professional to start as an individual contributor to grow our local and international market reach with reasonable autonomy. Must demonstrate ability to identify potential customers, be fearless to knock on doors, and get a high by forging long-term win-win customer relationships.
- Must have a technical bend and at least 4 years of selling product engineering services - in at least one of the following areas: Embedded Systems, IoT, Hardware Design, and/or Cloud/Software. In addition, must demonstrate ability to start cold, open new accounts and expand them.
- A good technical product marketing or inside-sales experience will be an added advantage.
- An attitude of - hunter- the person shall have strong capabilities in prospecting / networking to open doors - Calls, emails, references, create local rep-firm partnerships, leverage existing technology partnerships, etc.
- Should be comfortable in forecasting and take responsibility for achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly sales target.
- Should have proven skills in client relationship management and account mining. Should be aware of sales process and funnel management, including reporting, review, and sales budget management.
Qualifications and Prerequisites :
- Immense hunger for personal growth with utmost personal integrity.
- Team player - see the larger organization good before self.
- Have 6-10 years of relevant sales experience.
- Have a successful track record of opening new accounts and delivering revenue targets in Product Engineering Services space.
- Bachelor's in engineering and MBA (preferred)