Recruiter at Antal International Network
Views:187 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager/Senior Manager - Risk - Bank/NBFC (4-6 yrs)
Hiring for the role of Manager/Sr. Manager -Risk with 4-6 years post qualification(either CA or MBA) for Mumbai location in risk management function in leading banks/ financial institutions/ NBFCs.
The person will be responsible for risk management function of the Company which involve identification, measurement, monitoring and control of various risks - namely credit risk, liquidity risk, asset-liability mismatch, interest rate risk - for the Company.
- Must have exposure to Market and Liquidity Risk.
- Person from Infrastructure lending side / Wholesale Banking side preferred
- Knowledge of fixed income products and derivatives preferred
- Investment compliance experience and strong excel skills preferred
- Understanding of the design of management reports .
- Conducting risk assessment of business proposals and undertake credit risk analysis including review of risk models, analysis of credit term proposals and assignment of credit rating.
- Study of market factors, indices, policies and regulations and identify the likely impact on credit portfolio .
- Carry out Industry research, review and active monitoring of existing business accounts . Meeting customers and industry experts to gather emerging trends.
- Review of policies and programs and related amendments .
- Conceptual understanding of risk and risk mitigation strategies
- Orientation for business, technical and analytical acumen .
Strong communication skills .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.