Consultant at TotlRpo
Views:379 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager/Senior Manager - Reward Consultant - Consulting Firm (7-16 yrs)
1. Planning, managing & executing Compensation & Benefits benchmarking projects with a specialization in the Manufacturing & Services sector - India Market
2. Analyze client compensation data by using statistical tools to derive meaningful results such as best pay practices, general salary trends, market positioning, annual salary increase trends for annuity clientele
3. Understanding client needs to deliver business-oriented results
Supporting other team members to help understand the work dynamics and scale up the learning curve faster
4. Responsible for staffing, tracking and communicating progress for projects under industry managed on a regular basis.
5. Overall accountability for management of Compensation & benefits benchmarking project with specialization in Manufacturing & Services sector for India Market.
6. Responsibility for leading the change management process for automation of report delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.