Recruitment Consultant at Spring HR Services
Views:164 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager/Senior Manager - Revenue & Collection (2-5 yrs)
- Review of projects and develop the MIS around same
- Ensure the entire generation is billed as per deemed charges are levied wherever applicable
- Ensure, the customer collections are done within due date
- For disputed / sticky cased coordinate internally with Billings, Recovery, Projects, Business development teams, respond to customer and ensure liquidation of sticky / disputed cases.
- Charge late fee / interest, deemed generation invoices, early payments discounts are computed accurately and billed in timely manner. Also, ensure same are collected timely.
- Maintaining the master files for the energy billings and updating it on timely basis.
- Ensure the billing is posted in accounting system and reconcile the same with billing records
- Prepare the MIS for collections and over dues and share with Management along with appropriate status and timelines to resolve the matters.
- Ensure the funds are received in correct account
- Automate the billings - when SAP / SAP equivalent will be implemented.
- Clear all the doubts and ensure smoothing customer onboarding.
- Ensure first billings (after customer onboarding) are raised in timely manner.
- Experience in AR / billings and revenue cycle
- CA/ MBA (Finance)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.