Founder & Director at hCapital Executive Search
Views:203301 Applications:4735 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2642
Manager/Senior Manager - Recruitment (0-1 yrs)
hCapital Business Consulting Private Limited is a leading Executive Search firm. We conduct searches for positions that include topmost management team of CXOs, Board Members, Presidents and Directors as well as the critical Middle Management roles. We partner with start-ups and large organizations across multiple industries throughout India. Large or small, local or national, our clients benefit from our structure by having access to our most relevant resources and relationships wherever they may reside.
Job Title : Manager / Senior Manager - Recruitments
Dept : Operations
Reports To : Director
Location : Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai
Job Purpose Statement (Why this job exists and the contribution it makes to the overall business of the company)
- To create a new revenue line for the company.
- To act as a profit Centre head for a team
Duties & Responsibilities:
Briefly, the responsibilities of the role shall spread across two areas:
- Be the SPOC for a set of 6-10 clients
- Interact with clients to get a clear briefing on the open positions
- Analyze the client's requirements and identify the best ways to source talent
- Coordinating with different levels of interview with clients.
- Negotiate salaries on the behalf of the candidates and yet ensure client satisfaction
- Maintain relationship with new/existing client and proactively seek new business
- Handle a team of 2-5 Recruiters and be responsible for mentoring and training them
- Pre-Screen the Resumes sourced by the team and send relevant profiles to client for their perusal
- Assist and guide team in sourcing profiles from different job Portals, through Job Posting, Referencing and Headhunting
- Negotiate salary, generation of offer and finalization with candidates.
- Prepare & maintaining MIS of work for review with management
- Age Bracket: 22-26 years
- 0-1 years of relevant experience
- Extensive client interaction
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should be willing to travel extensively
- Self directed work style with minimum direction
- Ability to work under pressure
Salary Offered: 8 LPA