Managing Partner at HRvisory
Views:247 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager/Senior Manager - Receivable - Logistics Tech (6-13 yrs)
Our client (the employer) is simplifying international logistics through technology.
They are proud to have been named an "Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company" by the Financial Times and an "Indian Growth Champion" by the Economic Times. They are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this year.
If you have any queries, feel free to reach out to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org / 8668561277.
As a Receivable Manager, you will act as custodian of Credit risk and customer experience.
No. of roles - 6
Locations, where the opportunity is open - Gurugram, Mumbai and Chennai
You'll be responsible for:
- Setting up a robust receivables system & driving strategy and execution.
- Collaborate with internal teams, customers, and Credit agencies to maximize our efforts to collect on time
- Create a feedback loop to ensure best practices for receivable management are adopted in the organization enriching the credit policy and product
- Collaborate with legal and compliance teams to ensure receivables are collected within prescribed timelines
Whom we're looking for:
- Demonstrated experience of 6 to 12 years in the Logistics or Credit card industry.
- Substantial experience in Receivable management. Thorough knowledge of customer handling.
- Must have experience in setting up Collection systems and processes
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
What's the offer: Success depends on the people, who come to work every single day with an entrepreneurial, inquisitive spirit and an appetite for progress.
- Seize the freedom to define the future. You'll be empowered to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Collaborate with a stellar peer group. Work with the brightest minds on the planet to solve complex problems on a global stage
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected.
- Get to play with the Latest Tech Tools. They offer the latest in tech hardware and software, whatever you need to get the job done.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills within a fast-growing company - their rapid growth and global expansion provide endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in helping to bridge the Trade Execution and Knowledge gap, and joining one of the most dynamic and fast-growing companies in India!