Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:641 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager/Senior Manager - Quality & Training - BPO (8-15 yrs)
Employer : Leading BPO
Profile : Quality and Training Manager
Designation : Manager II / Sr. Manager
Job Location : Gurugram
Experience : 8 - 15 Years
Shift Timing : Post 1 PM (US / UK)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Should be skilled in working with inbound, outbound & blended (voice & email) environment
- Should have excellent knowledge of MS-Office with sound knowledge of 7 Quality tool for compiling, interpreting and communicating all quality related statistical information internally as well as to the client
- Administer performance management by diagnosing improvement opportunities, providing effective feedback, coaching,training, professional development and corrective action plans
- Managing Customer Service Training
- Monitor Review Trainer s Performance on monthly basis.
- Ensuring timely delivery of training batches on floor.
- Formulating Training procedures, policies and processes.
- Planning and coordinating necessary training on various tools, compliance, policies and procedures to the team members.
- Maintain daily training dashboards calendar every month planning of training rooms accordingly.
- Working closely with the Ops and quality team to use data from floor in training sessions for enhancement of productivity.
- Mapping Trainers KPI s to ensure good Training output
- Capturing, Measuring and Analysing CSAT and Related Scores to enhance customer experience.
If interested, share your CVs with below details :
1. Current CTC :
2. Expected CTC :
3. Notice Period :
4. Ok for Gurugram :