Recruiter at SKS Enterpprises
Views:65 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Publisher Development/International Sales - Advertising Firm (5-7 yrs)
About the client:
The Company is a leading global advertising company with one of the most comprehensive portfolios of advertising technology in the industry across search, native, display, mobile, local, products and video. They manage high-quality ad supply on over 500,000 websites and its platform and products are licensed by some of the largest publishers, ad networks and other ad tech companies worldwide.
By market cap, they are one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, the Company is the second-largest contextual advertising business worldwide.
Position: Manager/Sr. Manager - Publisher Development (International Sales)
Location: Mumbai (we're currently are WFH)
- Plan and execute lead generation strategies to enhance the global prospects list (APAC or other international experience in sales & closing deals is preferred).
- Stay up to date on global industry developments in AdTech, and action upon them as and when it can positively impact deal progression & more effective consultative sales pitches.
- Initiate conversations with stakeholders at online media companies about integrating our programmatic marketplace and lead those to conversion & onboarding.
- Manage individual sales pipeline and ensure it is represented accurately until the deal has met closure.
- Work with technical solutions teams to customize products based on prospective clients' need.
- Represent at trade shows, industry events, and client roadshows.
- Recruit and mentor junior members of the team.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MBA/PG from institutes of excellence is highly preferred (in which case relevant experience in Sales/BD of IT/Product software/Technology/E-Commerce/SAAS/PAAS/ etc industries is a must)
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience in B2B tech sales.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An ambitious, driven personality driven by individual, team & company revenue goals.
- Inclinations to take initiative and adopt an active role in business growth plans & strategy.
- Basic experience with and knowledge of MS Office.
- Inclination towards understanding tech products and should be able to grasp technical concepts easily.