Recruiter at Crescendo Global
Views:342 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Project Management - Insurance/Health & Benefits Firm (10-13 yrs)
Project Management Professionals holding at least 10+ years of experience in handling projects in Insurance or Health and Benefits. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic to grow their career in Global Benefits Management. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Supervise team whose main responsibility is to track and co-ordinate client employee benefits insurance policy renewals and broking implementations across the different client locations.
- Provide regular reporting to management and stakeholders
- Report on a monthly basis on team's progress - SLA's (where applicable), team KPI- s (where applicable), metrics
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as needed for management regarding team workload or achievements
- Post-graduation/ MBA in Finance or an equivalent degree from a reputed institute
- People management experience for a Span - 12-20
- Six Sigma Projects Projects / Process Management.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.