Managing Partner at HRvisory
Views:253 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager/Senior Manager - Project - Infra Business (8-12 yrs)
Job Title - Manager / Sr Manager - Project Coordination
Location - Delhi
About employer - An MNCs in the renewable sector
Reports to - COO
Why should you join this role:
The renewable sector, a national priority is one of the fastest-growing industries experiencing a frenzy of activities including Govt announcing PLI for the industry, global warming causing the demand for clean energy to go up, new alliances being formed, investments being attracted.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the planning, execution, and closing of projects in a timely and efficient manner. This role involves working with multiple stakeholders, and team members to ensure project goals are achieved within the given time frame and budget.
- Support project planning, including identifying project milestones, tasks, and timelines.
- Assist in the development of project scopes, goals, and deliverables.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between project stakeholders, project team members, clients, vendors, and management.
- Manage project documentation, including project plans, status reports, meeting minutes, and other project-related documents.
- Monitor project progress and identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Assist in the identification of risks and develop strategies to mitigate those risks.
- Provide administrative support to project managers, including scheduling meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, and managing project-related expenses.
- Participate in project meetings and provide input to project planning and execution.
- Relevant experience in Project Management at Infra business/industry
- Certification/course in Power Management or project management is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in project management software and Microsoft Office suite
- 8-12 years of experience in project coordination or related role
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with project stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.