Manager at Inflexon Point
Views:3999 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager/Senior Manager - Project Finance - Power & Energy Industry (3-5 yrs)
Role: Project Finance Role - Power Sector
Our client is one of the pioneers in Small Hydro Power generation in India and is the largest private hydropower supplier to Karnataka since inception. With strong execution capabilities and as on date project pipeline portfolio of over 1025 MW of Solar PV and Wind assets under developments across states of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana; we are among fastest growing companies in Renewable Sector With strong execution capabilities and as on date project pipeline portfolio of over 1025 MW of Solar PV and Wind assets under developments across states of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana; we are among the fastest growing companies in
Renewable Energy Sector.
Our client is building a de-risked portfolio both in terms of RE sources of Wind, Solar, Wind-Solar Hybrid, Hydropower, Solar PV and Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) assets and geographical diversification as well and intends to increase the installed capacity by investing into R&D space.
With recent acquisition of a Spanish R&D Company in CSP Technology & Energy Storage area, group is investing in building indigenous technologies with the goal of achieving grid parity in near future. We are well aligned with the latest reforms, regulations and various nuances across the spectrum of the Renewable power sector - particularly with regards to O&M, Power Trading and Investment sectors.
Role: Manager/Sr. Manager
- Preparation of Finance Model
- Coordination with DPR/TEV/WRA consultants in finalization of respective reports
- Preparation of Proposal Note/IM/Presentation
- Assist the Lenders in processing the proposal on proposed terms
- Regular follow up with lenders for putting up proposal to their respective authorities
- Follow up with lenders for alignment/modification of terms upon final sanctions received
- Coordinate with Lenders/Legal Councils for documents clearance
- Achievement of Financial Closure
- Creation of Security Creation and perfection formalities
- Compliance of Pre-disbursement Conditions for availing disbursement
- Availing first disbursement
- Coordination with Rating agencies to for external credit rating not below Investment grade for all projects
- Ensure Debt servicing obligations on time
- Work experience of 3-5 years relevant experience
- Should have hands on experience in Project finance, Debt syndication, Working capital
- Must be a qualified CA / MBA
- Excellent communication skills - Oral and Written
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.