Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:331 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager/Senior Manager - Product Management - FMCD (3-6 yrs)
Job Description Summary :
1. Contribute to expanding the product's market coverage by setting up a product line-up operation plan.
2. Contribute to maximizing sales and minimizing loss by managing product lifecycle and developing pricing strategy to meet the target sales for the product.
1. Line-up management-Perform the development and management of the line-up portfolio plan and efficiency improvement efforts and market issue response.
2. Launch management- Perform the product/service launch timeline setting by analyzing the new model's target quantity and its profit and loss, and by working with the marketing department.
3. Pricing operation-Participate in devising the pricing operation strategy of each segment and model.
4. Discontinuation management-Devise the plans to minimize the leftover materials when a product is to be discontinued by setting appropriate discontinuation timeline and plans to utilize the leftover materials.
Additional Job Description:
- Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments