Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:936 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Manager/Senior Manager - Product/Consumer Insights - EduTech - IIT/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-15 yrs)
Consumer Insights job opportunity in a fast-paced EduTech startup for a self-driven and result-oriented professional with expertise in market research & insights experience and working in a startup who would be responsible for functioning as consumer/customer advocate to represent customer's voice in the business decisions.
You will also work in preparing Consumer Insights documents, acting as an expert voice in designing custom research plans, incorporating diverse approaches
If you think you are an expert, we want you!
Your Future Employer: A leading edutech startup company that works on an aggressive pace and bridges a unique gap in Indian education system.
- Functioning as consumer advocate to represent customer's voice in business decisions.
- Organizing primary research through standard methods or emerging digital methods.
- Gather relevant data about customers and potential consumers and using this information and identifying market trends or to find areas of need that aren't currently being met.
- Preparing Consumer Insights documents focusing on learning at strategic level.
- Building compelling presentations and propose data-driven decisions to shape retention strategies.
The Successful Candidate:
- Graduate/Post Graduate from IIT/IIMs with 4+ years of experience in customer insights/research domain preferably from a startup.
- Experience leading customer insights function at a product/software company
- Excellent communication skills; ability to multitask and meet deadlines; strong analytical, mathematical and data mining skills
- Strategical thinker and flexible to work in a fast pace work environment.
- Multi-dimensional and growth hacker with strong sense of ownership for work.
What is in it for you:
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established brand.
- Escalate your career growth in very short period of time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.