Manager - HR at Rural Naukri
Views:509 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Manager/Senior Manager - Procurement/Supply Chain - Agriculture Commodities (8-12 yrs)
- Must be a MBA graduate or holds similar degree.
- Must have experience of 8-12 years in Procurement and Supply Chain Management of agriculture commodities.
- Experience in sourcing of Agricultural commodities.
- Should have good commercial & relationship management skills besides the knowledge of Agriculture commodities
- Plan and manage company's overall sourcing strategy.
- Handling Ari Commodities procurement activities/Supply Chain and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality.
- Proficient in Negotiation of portfolio being handled should be able to negotiate well and ensure that all purchases comply with Company's Standards & Specification and to secure advantageous terms.
- Maintaining positive Vendors relations, evaluating supply options.
- Do often research to understand company's operations needs and requirements.
- Build relationships with vendors and key suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.