Managing Director at T3Cogno Private Limited
Views:474 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/Senior Manager - Procurement - IT (7-15 yrs)
- Analysing data or insights to determine industry and trends regarding the product, services and category areas
- Creating and developing a strategic long-term plan for the development of the category
- The development and execution of supplier strategies (short, medium and long-term), aligned with business and functional objectives and targets.
- Generating and issuing RFP/RFQ
- Negotiating agreements and awarding contracts
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline (including contract renewals and new initiatives) to forecast commercial changes (savings and increases) for your category over a 0-24 month period. This will be used to help set targets at an individual, Team and Business level.
- Work with other colleagues in Category Management & Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Relationship & Risk Management and Procurement Operations to consider risk and adopt the correct working practices
- Ensure appropriate steps are taken in onboarding suppliers in line with policies
- Work collaboratively and as one Team with Supplier Relationship & Risk Management as part of the Supplier cycle (i.e. comprehensive hand offs for key suppliers to the Team to ensure appropriate and effective ongoing contract and relationship management).
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships across the EQ organisation, to ensure effective relationships to allow the role holder to be effective.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.