Head - Sourcing at Confidential
Views:2175 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager/Senior Manager - Process Excellence - BPO (10-14 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Process Excellence - Teleperformence - Malad/Thane
We are looking for Manager/Sr. Manager Ops (Process Exellence) for Teleperformance (Erlier known as Intelenet Global) for Mumbai Location -
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES /ACCOUNTABILITIES:
The candidate will need to understand & comprehend client requirements and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget. Key responsibilities include:
- Enhance process capability from the current base-line through process improvement methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of Six sigma tools
- Analyze current operations to identify new project opportunities and financial benefits.
- Determine key drivers to meet the business objectives.
- Develop and implement appropriate metrics, dashboards and systems to sustain gains and promote Process Excellence activity and a continuous improvement culture for aligned vertical
- Plan and execute Projects as per defined Timelines to meet desired goal as a Project Lead for Key Projects and as a Mentor for Projects done by Operations, who are trained on Lean Six Sigma
- Monitoring Process ICU Metrics and provide required support to improve performance to ensure that those Key Metrics move out of ICU list
- Conduct Value stream Mapping exercise and ability to create, execute, and maintain an
- AS IS" to - TO BE" Roadmap.
- Design & Re-Design Business Processes towards Process Improvement / Transformation.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and bottlenecks through waste analysis and consistency analysis.
- Analyse incoming work/demand and workload allocation methods
People & Culture:
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Imbibes organisational values and governing principles.
- Establishes innovative systems and procedures to deliver and continuously improvises on them.
- Takes Ownership of every individual's performance and monitors team attrition.
- Ensures that he/she completes the certification program stipulated for the specific process for own self development.
QUALIFICATION (Education): Graduate/HSC/PG from a recognized Institute or University in any discipline
DESIRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Certified lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Should have expert knowledge be Six Sigma and Lean Techniques
- Experience in Project management, preferably PMP or Prince
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process Mapping and Modeling (Business Process Re-engineering)
- Bachelors or higher education degree with overall 8 years of experience for Manager and
- Should have completed Projects as Project Lead Manager = 12 Projects
- Should have completed Projects as Project Mentor: Manager = 3 Projects
- Out of above either as Project Lead or Mentor, should had 1 client collaborated project (client engaged)
- Possesses outstanding analytic and problem solving skills as well as a strong ability to dissect up from business requirements and realize true business need in order to identify opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills and exposure to International assignments and/or client engagement with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills in order to transform the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business process.
- Analytical bend of mind in order to understand the business needs and the workflow of the management and the administration tasks.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process outsourcing (BPO) processes (Inbound, outbound and Data Processes)
- Preferred to have Candidates who has supported Banking or Healthcare processes
DESIRED INDUSTRY EXPOSURE: BPO /KPO/ Call center
DESIRED ROLE EXPOSURE:
- International Travel may be required, must have a valid passport
- Should be open for Domestic Travel (within India) based on Need
- Willing to travel across centers within the same location
- Should be able to adapt quickly (if in case need to support different vertical / region based on need)
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Flexible working hours
MANDATORY SKILLS / PROCESS ABILITIES SKILLS PROFICIENCY REQUIRED (HIGH / MEDIUM/) -
- Delivers Customer Service - Sees those they interact with as customers and seeks to identify and meet needs, taking swift action to resolve issues with integrity. Always alert to the customer's point ofview and demonstrates a sense of urgency -High
- Makes Decisions - Identifies and understands issues, problems and opportunities and takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences -High
- Supports Innovation and Continuous Improvement - Actively supports team members who initiate change or take risks and seeks ways to increase the delivery of services, being mindful of key financial indicators - High .
- Delivers Against Team Objectives - Sets clear team objectives and establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed on time High
- Drives to Deliver through own Team- Sets challenging goals for both self and team and works to achieve or exceed goals. Shows drive to make a difference to individuals, team and local community - High
- Builds Trust in Others - Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in their own intentions and those of the organisation. Role models the Governing Principles - High
- Engaging Communication - Engages and influences others by using a wide range of communication methods and styles.Facilitates understanding and encourages communication both within own teamand more broadly - Medium
- Builds Collaborative Relationships - Establishes effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders inside and outside their immediate working environment, valuing the contributions fromothers and leveraging networks across the whole of Serco - Medium
- Demonstrates Self Development - Takes responsibility for one's own personal impact and development, focusing on increasing selfawareness as well as identifying new areas for learning andprofessional development and creating learning opportunities - Medium
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.