Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:2878 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Manager/Senior Manager - Presales - IT Services (7-14 yrs)
Looking for Manager/Sr. Manager - Pre-Sales for one of the Netherlands based IT services organization based out of Gurgaon.
- Work closely with Sales Team to provide presales and bid management support on new / emerging business opportunities
- Bid Planning - Prepare a sound plan for the pursuit and ensure that the bid is run in line with the bid plan and as per the client's as well as internal timelines and drive it to closure on time
- Manage issue resolution among the internal stakeholders who participate in the bid
- Guide the teams in identifying win theme and value proposition statements
- Individually able to project manage the entire bid management, including preparing customized, strategically and visually enhanced sales proposals (RFP/ RFI/DDQ/PQQ) and presentations.
- Accountable for quality check and timely delivery of all outgoing proposals/attachments and reports.
- Contribute to various aspects of bid response - delivery approaches, solution, delivery differentiators, commercials
- Ability to own, create and deliver various reports associated to proposal status, team status, queue, performance, etc. Implement industry best practices and enhance the quality of RFx responses & proposals
- Design, develop and maintain knowledge assets (example: RFX responses, Biographies, Case Studies and Sell Sheets.) on the Qvidian platform (third-party database to store RFX related content).
Pitch Support and Research
- Assist in Strategic and/or Industry and/or in-house research
- Knowledge of the legal process outsourcing industry
- Team Management: Should be able to manage and work with lean teams
- Experience of working in International markets across diversified industries
- Ability to build understanding on product / solutions portfolio
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and manage tasks and projects with cross-organizational teams
- Intermediate to expert level experience with MS - Office, Visio and Projects.
- Must be an action-oriented, self-driven individual with intellectual curiosity and a passion to succeed
- Ability to work under tight timelines, with flexibility to fluctuating shifts based on work-load
- Ability to drive productive multi-party conference calls
- 7+ years of experience of individually responding to RFXs that include IT services + managing presales teams
- Project management experience will be an advantage
- Post-Graduation / M.B.A. degree required