Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:568 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager/Senior Manager - Plant HR - Consumer Goods/FMCG (7-12 yrs)
Industrial Relations :
- Ensure harmonious and cordial industrial relations.
- Collaborate with GM - ER & WM to negotiate and Implement wage settlements & take proactive measures such as union meetings, counseling, mediation etc. & take appropriate disciplinary measures.
Recruitment & Induction :
- Responsible for Recruitment of Operators, Trainees, Officers and Executives at Plant. Assist in execution of laid down Induction Process.
Training & Development :
- Responsible for making a training plan in coordination with the HODs and there by creating a training calendar and execute the programs.
Employee Engagement :
- Responsible for carrying out employee engagement activities in plants as per the calendar.
Corporate Social Responsibility :
- Assist in community development activities.
- Design innovative non statutory welfare measures for employees- satisfaction.
Statutory and other compliance :
- Ensure statutory compliances under various applicable labor regulations.
- Event management and facility management
- Resolve Transportation related issues
Other Initiatives :
- Initiate new HR practices for motivation and retention.
- Involvement in various plant initiatives
- Active Role in implementing new thoughts/Ideas
Candidate Requirement :
- MBA / MPM / MSW - FULL TIME
- Candidate should have a "Strong Plant / Manufacturing set-up - HR/IR exposure"
- Open industry candidates can apply - ( Male / Female )
- Candidates from South Zone - Only apply
Narayan Iyer (9819147645)
PAN India Recruiters