Founder & CEO at HR Central
Views:243 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager/Senior Manager - Performance & Planning Lead (7-9 yrs)
A) Performance Marketing:
- Plan, Strategise & Drive pay per click ad campaigns Google Ads, Bing, Quora, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Taboola, Content dB, Outbrain & more.
- Drive performance marketing strategies and own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimization of paid marketing campaigns for lead generation/customer acquisition, online sales and revenue generation.
- Explore new lead generation methods and channels to reach out to our TG Initiate affiliate campaign on highly relevant sites and own performance of all paid channels
- Provide and implement recommendations around campaign structuring, targeting across search, display, remarketing, etc. in accordance with revenue goals.
- Analyze paid campaigns, develop insights from the entire marketing funnel data and identify trends and opportunities Build and optimize marketing assets.
- Improve quality score of ads on Google and optimize campaign structure.
- Improve Keyword Return on Ad Spends by optimizing keywords and campaigns
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Optimize campaign performance towards awareness, acquisition, retention, and reactivation goals.
- Point out key areas of importance in accordance with internal revenue goals.
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.) Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- Occasionally present key data and conclusions to management.
B) Brand & Media Planning:
- Navigate performance marketing efforts to a wider Brand Planning role with a clear impact on leading Brand Metrics such as;
- Brand Recall (Aided & Unaided),
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Associations
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- Brand Health
- Facilitate in creating annual, quarterly, monthly marketing budgets. Monitor & review the spends in accordance with the budgeted spends
- Create combined paid, organic, affiliate media schedule for All India centers
- Assist in Brand Development for new international markets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.