HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:3701 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Manager/Senior Manager - Payroll & Statutory Compliance - IT (8-11 yrs)
- Pays employees and compiles payroll information by managing payroll preparation, completing reports, maintaining records; adhering to statutory requirements, Manage a workforce of 500+ employees
- Manage and guarantee monthly disbursement of multi-location payroll, including reimbursements / advances and other employee payments in coordination with payroll processing vendor.
- Maintain payroll information by designing systems, directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Manage all Internal & External Audits
- Requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resources statutory requirements, conducting investigations, ,maintaining records, representing the organization for labour law audits.
- Annual policy review - work with C&B and timely review of all HR policies including compensation structure etc.
- Critically review and analyze current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations
- Ensure systems are set-up and updated to reflect our current employee base, including wages and benefits
- Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (payroll, HR Reports etc.)
Job Specification :
- 7 - 8 years of relevant experience.
- Should have hands on experience on MS Excel and Power point.
- Experience in working on Oracle (desirable)
- Degree or equivalent
- MBA in HR from Tier 1 / 2 college (preferred)
- Managing Processes, People Management, Data Entry Management, Reporting Skills, Compensation and Wage Structure, Benefits Administration, Worker Compensation, Employment Law, Developing Standards, Financial Skills, Accounting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.