Executive Director at Career Management Services
Views:69 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/Senior Manager - Payroll Management - BFSI (15-20 yrs)
The Office is based at D.N. Road Fort & Have To Travel To Office
- Should have to managed Payroll function (India and EMEA), Employee Benefits, Retirement Benefits, HR Dashboard, Budget, Compensation, Employee Taxation, Compliance, Audits- ISO-Internal-Statutory and MIS
- Have strong background in HR operations, Payroll and Benefits.
- Good communication and Strong Analytical skills
- Coordinate with stake holder's
- Exposure to systems and customer focused operations.
- Perform daily payroll department operations.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance