Co-Founder at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:737 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager/Senior Manager - Organisation Development - Consulting Firm (4-10 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Organisation Development
POSITION : ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
EXPERIENCE : 5-10 years
Job Description :
1. Identify the specific needs of HR and management departments, optimize or design the organizational structure of human resources, and improve organizational capabilities based on company strategy.
2. Understand the demands and problems of the HR department. Diagnose organizational problems and provide sound counsel accordingly.
3. Organize and implement projects of HR department, which includes but not limited to : Talent review and talent development projects. Optimize the rank sequence and rank system according to the internal position of the organization.
4. Participate in projects and policy-landing in COE and HRBP. Tailor projects, design and export organization development standardized tools on the basis of business's need and ensure high- quality output.
Job Requirements :
1.Passionate about HR. Have a go-getting mindset, and enjoy pursuing excellence and creating industry-leading best practice.
2. 4 years or more years of working experience in OD. Have a deep insight into this area.
3. Experience in large internet companies or MNCs would be preferred. Having medium or large project experiences is a benefit.
4. Have the ability to work well under pressure and learn on the job in a fast-paced environment.